Sunday, May 14, 2006

Gossip - May 15, 2006

Gossip around this place spreads like wildfire.

Except to you, I guess. Since you're not here if you're reading this with interest.

Gossip point (or GP) 1: Michelle, my roomate and Girl 2 singer, left to go home. She had personal reasons that she didn't want to share. She said she'd be back in one week.

GP 2: Our manager said tonight that she won't be back due to the fact that she didn't ask permission in the 'right way' to leave.

GP 3: I now have my own room.

GP 4: I'd rather have her back than a room of my own.

GP 4.5: We're all really sad about this turn of events, if it turns out to be true.

GP 5: On a brighter note, I bought myself a beautiful 1930's vintage necklace for my birthday. (Making it the most expensive piece I own... so far...)

GP 6: My birthday is in 11 days, Judy's is in 8, and Levi and my One Year Anniversary is in 12.

Of course, not all of these gossip points are pertinant or interesting to the rest of the ship... but they are to me, and all I've been talking about for the last few days.

So now, you're all in the loop.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger ML said...

May 26? And you'll be 23, right?

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Selena said...

Yes! The big 2-3. Yikes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home