Monday, February 20, 2006

Trapped - February 21, 2006

Well, I'm not going home tomorrow- who knows when I'll get to.

Thursday, at the earliest.

Now that I know that I'm going, I just want to go. I'm really looking forward to seeing my family, my kitty, and of course, Levi.

Especially since he'll be taking care of me for the next 4-6 weeks.

*Awesome!*

But right now, I'm in limbo. And I have to watch everyone do the shows I worked so hard on for six weeks and now can't perform in.

This is some sort of perverse torture....

5 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger ML said...

Well, Selena, life rarely brings anything we expect...so, a new adventure begins! Be a good patient (there's must be a reason we use that particular word...)

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Selena. I know pity isn't worth much, but hopefully Mum's encouragement does. You'll be back together in no time. And who knows, maybe you shouldn't be on that ship. Either way, you're a fantastic dancer and you'll be an even greater one once you're back! I love you Selena!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Selena said...

Awww, you Conners are just the best. Thank you all for your words of advice and encouragment. They all really do mean a lot to me.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger tony said...

I would like to add my own words of encouragement...but I think it's already been said...all things for a reason etc...and also...you ARE an AMAZING person and I am sure AMAZING things will come to you...

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Selena said...

Tony, it goes without saying: I absolutely love you. You're the greatest and I thank you for your love and support. Coming home to tap dance with you now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home