Sunday, July 02, 2006

Slacker.... - July 2, 2006

I know, I know...

it's been forever and a day...

but don't fret! I haven't lost the blogging-bug!

(Just the spending-money-I-don't-really-have bug!)

You see, since we're in the middle of the ocean, connecting to the internet is a little tricky, to say the least.

Therefore they charge us an arm and a leg to get online. (jerks...)

And therefore, I put off blogging until I get to free internet on Sunday.

But this week I was busy... talking to Levi!!!! (See? How much more worthy of a cause do you need?)

Because he's coming to SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's right- He's driving 8 LONG hours from Orlando to Key West to see me for 8 short hours, then spending the night alone in Key West before driving another long 8 hours back home....

now THAT's Love!!!

So needless to say, I'm breathless with excitement and preparations.

I'm getting him a tour of the ship, not to mention planning our night in Key West, and making all sorts of fun surprises for him to take home with him! (To be revealed later... see? That's how I keep you coming back. Cliffhangers. hehe)

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm Levi's auntie and I have just read your blog. It sounds like you are pretty crazy about that guy and I am too. Your pictures are also nice. It makes me homesick. Keep-up your blog. It is one of the ways I see what those States side are up to.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great that he's coming to see you! I'm so excited for you. I hope that you two have a GREAT time hanging out! Tell Levi Hi for me, since we don't get to talk very much. I should call him. I call him every time a holiday or family event is coming up that he may forget about, so he gets a call about, oh, about 14, 15 times a year. That's the great thing about having so many birthdays to remember! An excuse to call your bro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home