Thursday, February 23, 2006

Home again, home again... - February 23, 2006

Well, I'm on my way, at least.

I'm in an internet cafe in the Grand Caymens.

My flight isn't for another two hours, so me and another guy who is getting signed off (who is German and has an unpronouncable and hard-to-remember name) went back to the city to have lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Did you know that there's over 100 locations of that place all over the world? Fascinating...

Anyway, I woke up so excited to see Levi that my tummy actually hurt.

Good times.

So home for a few days, then Chicago for as long as it takes to get me all better.

My cast was so sweet and really sad to see me go.

So was I.

Leaving the ship on the tender boat, I looked back one last time and actually felt a pang of something related to home-sickness.

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks if it ever really was my home, and if it will ever be my home again....

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger ML said...

100 locations of Hard Rock Cafe, including Saipan!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Selena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Selena said...

Saipan?!? NO way!!! I'll have to see it to believe it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home