Friday, July 28, 2006

Tick tock.... - July 28, 2006

The final countdown is on....

I'm only on board for a little over 24 more hours...

and I haven't even began to pack!

~ ~ ~

I can't believe I'm leaving. It really hit me hardest today, walking away from Cozumel for the last time. I had just had one of my favorite port days in Cozumel ever with my new (best!) friend from Del Sol, Brian. I was all happy about my day snorkling with him and Anglea when I looked back and realized this was the last time I would walk the gangway from a port. The last time I would hear the engines whirr to life below me. The last time I would be off the ship until I began my journey home...

I can't believe it's over.

There's no way to summerize my experience, no way to quanitfy what I've been through. I might make a feeble attempt to do so later when I'm at home, but now, I just need to feel what it's like to leave. Leave this ship, leave my friends, leave these experiences and move on.

I need to soak in these last moments and enjoy them to the fullest.

Reflection will come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home