Monday, October 23, 2006

Talk about a long week.... - October 23, 2006

I have a good excuse for my lack of blogging.

I really do.

I'm going crazy.

Ok, we all already knew that, but really, it's finally happening.

I've been working for the past 11 days. Straight.

Insane, right?

No.

It's called poor.

haha.

But my student loan is shrinking as my insanity grows, if that's any consolation.

(You're right, it's not)

It's made me a bad friend (please excuse my lack of calls) and a bad blogger.

And for that.... *sob* I'm sorry.

(And over dramatic, as usual....)

~ ~ ~

Speaking of being over dramatic, Levi is in Iceland.

Therefore, another reason my life is at an absolute standstill.

*whimper*

Yes, he's been gone for about five days now and I have no idea what to do with my minuscule amount of free time.

You see, when he's in town, I spend every free moment with him, naturally.

Now that's he's been gone, I've been seeing a lot more of my kitty, Ocean. (Who is really appreciating Levi's absence for that reason, I'm sure.)

*sigh*

Somebody send me a day off.....

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, don't worry. There was a time that I was in the same rut, and now I am slowly pulling myself out. We still love you Selena! Even if you are a sucky friend right now! :) I am so just kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home